2.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00.Where's the remaining P 125.35?

Though it's just only small amount still it's a money that my sister is working hard for. I can send you both receipt from my Sister in Qatar and my receipt upon claiming the money here in Araneta Bacolod City branch of mlhuilier . My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?

Though it's just only small amount still it's a money that my sister is working hard for.I can send you both receipt from my Sister in Qatar and my receipt upon claiming the money here in Araneta Bacolod City branch of mlhuilier .

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of mlhuillier money transfer from Mlhuillier and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $125 and wants Mlhuillier to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mlhuillier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mlhuillier?

Comments

its a bank end charge..mlhuillier has no branches in other countries except U.S...so your sister used agent (corporate partner) only,which she paid charges for the remittance,and that corp partner also used bank (like bdo,aub,metrobank,chinabank etc..) to transfer ur money to mlhuillier and that bank get another charges. thats why its called bank end charge.your sender can verify that also to her sending remittance.