Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I went to MLhullhier Ma-a branch, Davao City to pay my bills.Prior to that I already went to 2 payment centers and was told that their payment to Davao Light (electricity bill) is offline due to BPI issues.

So I went to MLhulhier instead and waited for the number to be called. The line was quite long, I patiently waited. While waiting I went to the teller and politely ask, "Miss working po ba light bill payment niyo? just to save time po." The teller responded and said, yes Ma'am, posting will be 24 hours.

So I smiled and sat down. Suddenly this arrogant, hypocrite guard said "Di mo nakita ang sign? Accept Davao Light Payment", he pointed it while laughing. (KaLOKO kaayo).

I told him, I can see it manong! What I am asking is if it is working. I just want to make sure, it's not offline. The guard, did not stop and instead he responded.

"Kung offline pa, wala na sanang nakapila dito". (Kumukulo na dugo ko dahil sumagot pa talaga na wala naman xang alam kung bat ako nagtanong and sumagot pa siya na mali naman ang sagot niya) I then told him, Manong. I'm not pertaining to ML , I'm pertaining to Davao light payments. Off course, di kayo offline, I'm not ***.

I have been doing several transactions to other branches but never did I encounter such disrespectful and arrogant guard like him. Sarap talagang talakan pa... I know how to respect elders but respect should be given to those people who also knows how to respect others.

I hope I can send this to the company to let them know.:(

Review about: Mlhuillier Security Guard.

I didn't like: Guards name is alvin an arrogant hypocrite guard.

Had an Experience with Mlhuillier?

Comments