Mlhuillier Money Transfer Review from Pasig, Pampanga

27 of 78 Mlhuillier reviews

I recently wired 9000 php via Remitly to be picked up at M Luillhier Kalamansig,Sultan Kudarat.My aunt went there three times to pick up the money BUT WAS DENIED..the employees there insisted it must be an 18 digit number and insisted they never heard about Remitly...Hello?

I kept sending multiple remittances from Miami, Florida via remitly before and was picked up in Zamboanga M Lhuillier branch by my sister..What's worst was that I availed using Remitly to wire money the same date, one transaction was to be picked up in Cagayan de Oro and the 2ND transaction to be picked up at Kalamansig, Sultan Kudarat..my aunt in Cagayan de Oro was able to get the money wired via remitly from BDO..ATTENTION M.LUILLHIER please Train your employees at Kalamansig, Sultan Kudarat..they were very ignorant about money transfer and your partnered companies....IF You partnered with Remitly (which is like xoom.com) YOU MUST TRAIN YouR EMPLOYEES...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Money Transfer
Review category
Cash Services
review #828231 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mlhuillier? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 78 Mlhuillier reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mlhuillier. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mlhuillier.
Filing a new complaint about
×