an employed from m lhuillier zamboanga city branch..

Name: Cherlyn Casipong Escopete

Place: Culianan, Zamboanga city

The Picture below,an employed from M lhuillier, zamboanga city. please teach her how to deal customer, before you hired her. This is not the first time...Why do you still hired some people that don't know how to deal or communicate well. Siguro naman nakapag aral yan, at sa bahay pa lang tinuruan ka naman siguro ng mga magulang mo,ang tamang pakikitungo sa kapwa mo may respeto sa tao. Hope you take this action immediately. Thanx!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. chevy_cutesweety stated that there is a room for improvement of personel incharge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "need an action to that hired personel from m lhuillier zamboanga " of mlhuillier customer care. Mlhuillier needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mlhuillier customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mlhuillier.

Had an Experience with Mlhuillier?

Comments

Rise Credit - Double interest charge Rise Credit "Looking at my statement, when you subtract my balance from the payment the result is my interest charge. I thought the interest charge was already included in the payment, do..." Read more Payoneer - Scam with evidence Payoneer "I opened an account, started to receive payments from my clients, kept the money there because I thought it was a legit company, then, they did the worst back to..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Ingo Money - Never use this app. Ingo Money "After you send them all of your information they are unable to verify your identification and the app freezes. They make you trust that the app deleted your information. I..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more