Mlhuillier - Worst Customer Service at Langkaan Dasma Cavite - Aug. 7, 2016, past 2pm - Margie B. Baluyo
Most Disgusting Customer Service in M. Lhullier, Gov Drive, Langkaan 1, Dasmarinas Cavite
Single transaction – Four visits – Failed transaction
What: To receive only 100 USD from US
1. July 31, 2016 (Sunday) – I arrived at exactly 5pm in their office but the “guard” says they no longer accept transaction because their cut-off is only until 5pm. Their door says – Sunday (until 6pm). For me, okay, pardon, come back again next week.
2. August 7, 2016 (Sunday) – I arrived at around 1:40pm in their office, then the “guard” said that the person in charge in on lunch break and will be back at 2:15pm. For me, okay, just wait, it’s only few minutes.
3. August 7, 2016 (Sunday) – I came back at 2:15pm. I filled out their transaction form and gave that to them along with my company ID. When the “teller” called me, she said that she needs 2 valid IDs. My company ID has printed Juana Maria Sanchez (not my real name). By the way, this company is a corporate, multinational manufacturing company. I gave her my other IDs which only have my maiden name – Juana Maria Santos. I gave her my UMID (SSS) ID, Driver’s License, and showed her my company fleet card and bank ATMs which say – Juana Maria Santos Sanchez – in it, just to prove that I am that same person, and to support my identification. She would not even take a look at them. I became frustrated because she kept on saying that those IDs are all “not valid” to support my identification. She kept saying that she needs to see my full married name in 2 valid IDs. I told her that we all know how difficult it is to get these government IDs that’s why I’m giving her all the IDs and cards that I have. I asked her, if I have my passport, will you process this transaction? She said yes and that will accepted.
4. August 7, 2016 (Sunday) – I drove all the way back home and came back to their store immediately with the passport, only to be advised that the “sender” has written only “Juana Santos Sanchez” in the name; and therefore it does not match 100% with all my IDs. This is the worst customer service ever! First, she should have told me that information at the very onset of the transaction when she saw my form and company ID. Second, she already confirmed that the passport will suffice, only to turn out that the transaction is invalid and I have to advise the “sender” to correct my name. I also told her that checking all those IDs that I have given should make her validate through signatures, photos, birthdates and even address!! (UMID and LTO have addresses in them!) The fact that I came back the fourth time is most frustrating and disappointing experience.
Her full name is Margie B. Baluyo, female, and she is very incompetent, impolite, doesn’t know how to listen, and doesn’t have any common sense at all. She just kept saying the rules without even understanding them, how to apply them and how to communicate them properly, making her unfit for the job! I would really hope that M. Lhullier and MoneyGram will not tolerate this behavior and type of employees, especially Margie B. Baluyo in their industry/company because as mentioned above, if you are in my place, you will be boiling in anger and disappointment. Margie’s performance is worthy of a “suspension” in order to address performance issues, but I will leave that to the M.Lhullier or Moneygram. The words here are all an understatement of how I feel especially that I ended up not getting the money at all, which should have been a payment for my retired father’s maintenance medicines. A charge has already been imposed on the “sender” in the US, a Filipino friend who married an American, again just because of how incompetent the employees are. I am attaching here a photo to support this complaint.
Send SMS only to: 09152445499
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Margie baluyo
- Incompetent staff
- No common sense
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- 100 USD has not yet been received; plus there are already charges on the part of the sender; plus all the hassles (time, effort, fuel) in coming back just for this single, simple transaction.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mlhuillier Staff
- Mlhuillier Customer Care
- Review category
- Cash Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased one Card from my local store in the amount of 60 dollars so my son could pay his rent. When he tried to enter the code into his..."
- "Instagc.com itself is not a scam. The website is great if you want to earn a little of extra spending money. Its the people running the site that are the..."
- "The offers are pretty good but when it's time to cash out there will be a problem this site is a scam.. They wanted me to send them a pic..."
- "Im so pissed on your protocol LBC. I ordered @ LAZADA last Jan. 8,2016 batteries i need for my camera.Upon checking last Jan 15,my package has been delivered already..."
- "Nakakainis na! Wala akong matanggap na emails coming from them! Simula nung nag umpisa yung refund process ko wala akong natanggap na email! Ni hindi nila ako ininform via email..."
- "This is the Third time I order for an item on Lazada , I am a foreigner in this Country, 3 orders made at Diffrent times Non was delivered. Money wasn't refunded What..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."